AUGUSTYMCA Europe festival
- The Love 2 Live Festival will provide a unique opportunity for 10,000 young people from across Europe and the world to come together to celebrate life, celebrate culture, celebrate diversity and celebrate all that is inspiring about being young in Europe and the wider world.
Event date: 4.-10.8.2013
Chod Festival – St. Lawrence Fair 2013
- The Chodsko Folk Festival, held since 1955, is one of the oldest folk festivals in the Czech Republic. Nowadays, it always takes place the first weekend after 10th August and is connected with St. Laurence´s Fair. The major part of the programme is devoted to local folk music and folklore dance groups. Besides, groups from other Czech regions and from abroad also perform every year.
Venue: DomažliceEvent date: 9. - 11.8.2013
Scottish Games at Sychrov 2013
- Romantic Sychrov Chateau hosts one of the largest Scottish games in Europe! Just as tartan, kilts, Scottish bagpipes, and whisky belong to the cultural heritage of Scotland, so do Scottish Games. In 2013, you can enjoy them for the thirteenth time at the Sychrov Chateau.
Event date: 23. 8. 2013
Ice Wine du Monde - World Ice Wine Day
- Lednice-Valtice becomes a paradise for winemakers and sommeliers. There will be held the international competition of traditional ice and straw wines. The international wine competition Icewine du Monde is done on a high professional level and compares ice and straw wines from different countries of the world.
Event date: 30.8. – 1.9.2013
Pálava Wine Harvest 2013
- Mikulov has kept the tradition of wine harvests for over two centuries. Now the ceremony is called Pálava Wine Harvest. Early September is the best time to experience wine harvest in this beautiful South Moravian town. Wine harvest is full of Czech culture, traditions, live music and theatre performances. Three days of exuberant festivities with a rich programme await lovers of selected culinary delicacies and good beverages.
Event date: 6. - 8.9.2013
CIAF – XX. Czech International Air Fest 2013
- Airshows have a big tradition in the Czech Republic. CIAF is the biggest airshow and competition of top military combat aircraft in the Czech Republic. Hosting town is traditionally beautiful East Bohemian town of Hradec Králové. Hradec Králové airport will be at the beginning of September center of military air forces of many countries in the world and final destination to thousands of aviation fans from across the Europe.
Venue: Hradec Králové
Event date: 7.-8.9.2013Festival of Baroque Arts
- Baroque Arts Festival Český Krumlov was launched in 2008 in Český Krumlov. The principal impulse was based on the 12-year long efforts of Mr. Ondřej Macek, to explore the original Baroque operas staged in the Czech lands in the first half of the 18th century. There is no other theatre building better prepared and placed for an original adaptation of a Baroque opera than the Castle Baroque theatre in Český Krumlov.
Venue: Český Krumlov
Event date: 20. – 22.9.2013
Sun in a Glass Microbrewery Festival 2013
- The seventh annual festival of microbreweries from the Czech Republic is traditionally held in the Brewery Yard in Pilsen-Černice. You can taste about 150 kinds of beer from dozens of small breweries, including specialities that are not usually available. The festival is accompanied by a contest, music and dance performances, and tours of a beer spa and the Purkmistr Brewery.
Event date: 21.9.2013
CzechTourism is a state-funded agency of the Ministry for Regional Development. Its main activity is to promote the Czech Republic as an attractive tourist destination. More information is available at http://czechtourism.com.