For four days this September, a variety of events on topics related to the Internet will be taking place throughout the city. Digital Days Stockholm, a nonprofit initiative, has gathered these events under one umbrella.
The events fall under a number of themes (such as marketing & advertising and social media) and range in cost (from free and up). Some are being held in English, some in Swedish, and others will be a mix. In other words, there's something for everyone!
Which events do you want to attend?
Everyone is welcome to browse the www.digitaldays.se website to find the events that interest them. Currently the following events are planned:
- Kickoff for Digital Days Stockholm: Find out why Digital Days Stockholm came to be, why Stockholm is an excellent place for digital business, and what’s new in the digital world.
- eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit: Marketing managers, web analysts, and business intelligence experts meet to learn how to increase their return on online investments.
- Android Only: The Android platform is growing at a furious pace. Google’s free device platform is being chosen and used for far more than just mobile phones. Come and learn more!
- Search Marketing Expo: This search engine marketing (and search engine optimization) conference is programmed by the sharpest minds in the business, and features both international and Nordic experts.
- Digital Days at Digital Art Center: Come to mingle and learn more about Digital Art Center. You can also try Mindball, the flight simulator, the combined game/climbing wall DigiWall, and much more!
- Internet Marketing Seminar (held by International Internet Marketing Association): IIMA presents a seminar about online innovation and marketing.
- Web Analytics Wednesday: Listen to Webtrekk, a web analytics vendor from Germany, talk about the advantages of raw data. Kristoffer Ewald from Guava, a digital marketing agency, will present a case study.
- Nordic Telecom Summit: For the seventh consecutive year, IBC Euroforum presents Nordic Telecom Summit—the conference where you find out about the latest trends and learn about the hottest new technologies and devices shaping the telecom industry.
- Féile Icarus: Join a collaborative event for entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs, innovators, where you examine and set your own drivers, unique selling points, and key indicators together. At the end of the day, the idea is for you to have a tailor-made strategy and plan to carry you further in your endeavors.
- Google Analytics Certified Partner Event: Listen to Google and its certified partners explain how you can use Google Analytics, Website Optimizer, AdWords, and search engine optimization to generate more business online.
- PR, social media and search = results: At this breakfast seminar, you can listen to two experts share their knowledge about digital PR, social media and search engines.
Want to hold an event?
Registration is free of charge and open until September 20. The requirements and registration form are available on www.digitaldays.se/about/for-organizers/.