Do you want to take place in building a smart and simple future for all workplaces around the world? Do you want to work in a cross-functional development team, building the most innovative and visually impressive products and services on the market? We are now looking for talented solution- or software architects who also wants to take part in the development of the actual products.
At Flowscape, we reduce friction in offices, thereby creating a better and more creative work environment. We want to create the feeling that everything in the office environment just works and that you get a sense of “Flow”. We believe that spending time to find available meeting rooms, office spaces, colleagues or equipment contributes to unnecessary irritation. We also believe that the broken printer and coffee machines irritates the employees. With our products and services, companies and their employees can be more efficient thus gain time to focus on their core business.
What you’ll do?
- You are the link between business and technical specifications.
- Provide a solution- and software architecture that meets the needs of the business.
- Ensure the maintainability, reusability, scalability and the security of all our systems, being responsible for the long-term
- evolution of our software solutions.
- Staying up to date on latest technologies, open source projects and languages.
- Suggest the technology that should be adopted for implementing the solution.
- Support stakeholders and product owners in strategic choices in order to assess the technical feasibility, the impact and the
- workload of customer requirements etc.
- Guiding and contributing to the ongoing development, review the adoption of the architecture, development standards and best
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team. Taking part in the actual backend development.
Who you are?
As a person you are structured and driven, paying great attention to details. You love new technologies, smart solutions and great user experiences. You like to take responsibility for the overall architecture but also to take part in developing the bits and pieces, this together with a talented development team.
- Extensive experience from backend development in Java or .Net, in the role as an architect and a developer.
- Practical knowledge of unit testing, test driven design and continuous integration and/or delivery.
- Good understanding of backend integration thru restful web services.
- When you code, you write clear, robust and scalable code with reusability in mind.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented development and modeling.
- You have the ability to translate business requirements to sustainable technical solutions.
- Good knowledge of the development process and its stages. Knowledge of development tools and other technologies such as
- database, framework, third-party products and containers and/or cloud platforms.
- You have a positive and solution-oriented approach to problems and challenges.
- Good leadership- and communication skills.
- As a person you are structured and thorough.
We embrace diversity and inspire critical thinking. We encourage experimentation with new tools and ways of working. We dare to do wrong, to make mistakes, but we learn from it. This is our way to encourage creativity in everyday work; things that make us stay ahead, to be different, and to cater for truly useful innovation from the whole organization.
In order to learn, to share knowledge and to be transparent in what we do, we have internal education, different competence forums, hackdays and other recurrent activities.
You will work in our new modern premises next to the Scandic Victoria Tower in Kista.
We look forward to your application including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
Send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org