We’re always excited to meet new people with open minds and eager-to-learn personalities. Now we are looking for an ambitious and talented Junior Analyst to join us at our new head office in central Stockholm during the beginning of 2014.
About Global Focus
Strategy, branding, business innovation.
Global Focus helps organizations in a social, digital and sustainable world.
What’s in it for you?
As a Junior Analyst you will be working alongside our core team on a daily basis. We expect you to contribute and collaborate to create fantastic results together with us and our colleagues. This will provide you with hands-on experience, a global network and great insights into the work we do.
Interested? Please read on, and send your resume to email@example.com on January 9th 2014 at the latest.
Looking forward to hear from you!
JOB DESCRIPTION – JUNIOR ANALYST
Global Focus is actively looking for an ambitious and talented Junior Analyst to join our team at our new head office in central Stockholm (Brunogallerian, Södermalm). The Junior Analyst will work closely with the client service team to ensure on-time, high quality deliverables, client satisfaction and seamless process management.
• Document preparation
• Format, file and organise research material
• Assemble materials for presentations and meetings
• Assemble outstanding reports
• Analysis of: macro trends, markets, industries and companies
• Producing PowerPoint analysis
• Excellent analytical and methodical abilities, both quantitaive and qualitative
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Detail-oriented, well organized, smart and resourceful
• Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in a business related subject area
• Languages: excellent written skills in English and Swedish
• Software skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Work experience: similar assignments are of course qualifying but not mandatory