New solution available - High throughput pH measurement for your Hamilton liquid handler
Hamilton is happy to announce the launch of a unique pH measurement tool, ApH, to measure pH directly in your liquid handling system, thus enabling automated parallel measurement increasing throughput and significantly reducing hands on time.
As it has been developed for microplates, it is perfectly suited for automated workflows.
Fully automated workflows suitable for high throughput
- Up to 4 parallel pH probes for pH 2-12 and accuracy better than pH 0.1
- Compatible with 96 well plates
- Min. 10h of measurement time when fully charged
- Usually <25min/96 well
- User dialogues to guide operator
- Predefined template methods for e.g. calibration, measurement and charging that can be adapted and integrated into customized methods
- Standard electrochemical pH probes
- Probes can be exchanged by operator
- System available as upgrade to existing or new STARline systems
- Standard format fits 96 well, 48 well and 24 well SBS formats and many other tube formats
- Probe number and pattern can be easily adapted to fit users requirements
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive an offer. Please also look at the attached PDF for more pictures and information.
Hamilton Robotics designs and manufactures fully automated robotic systems for samples preparation and storage. The products range from unique, custom laboratory automation solutions (turnkey solutions) on standard applications validated through partnership programs with renowned biotechnology companies as well as OEM solutions to the top ten diagnostic companies. Hamilton Storage Technologies designs and manufactures cold storage systems for biobanking and other applications.