The Microlab NIMBUS is a compact, multi-channel automated liquid handler, offering speed, flexibility, ease-of-use and superior pipetting performance at a surprisingly affordable price.NIMBUS comes available in two highly configurable base platforms:
- NIMBUS96: 96-channel multi-pipetting head (MPH)
- NIMBUS4: 2 or 4 independent 1000 μL channels
Fantastic Inroductory offers available until Midsummer 2014.
Contact Hamilton Robotics AB for more information;
Integrated options, intuitive software and the backing of Hamilton’s renowned service and applications support makes the NIMBUS an indispensable tool for budget and space-constrained labs. Using proven air displacement pipetting, NIMBUS offers the same liquid handling performance as higher end systems, yet at a fraction of the price.
- high pipetting accuracy and precision
- low/medium throughput
- small footprint
INSTINCT features several tools to enhance the end-user experience:
- Labware Library – a comprehensive menu of commercially available microplates, deep well plates, reagent troughs/tubs aswell as the complete line of Hamilton’s CO-RE disposable tips
- Favorites Tool - enables quick selection of your most commonly-used labware
- Liquid Class Tuner – an easy to use utility for selecting optimal pipetting parameters and improved liquid handling performance
- 3-D Viewing – an intuitive tool for visualizing deck layouts
- Combining these preferences together with other user-defined input (e.g. pipetting volume), INSTINCT’s built-in intelligenceprovides:
- Automated deck layouts – auto-populates the pipetting deck with carriers, microplates/tubes and tips, making setup ofdeck layouts a snap
- Automated tip tracking – tracks tip usage, location and status of tip racks
- Smart plate movements – auto-transporting of labware to destination or waste locations
For basic tasks, INSTINCT software features a series of dedicatedWizards available for commonly performed pipetting routines, eachguiding you step-by-step towards final method creation.
- Serial Dilutions
- Reagent Additions
- Plate Replications
- Tube to Plate
- PCR set-up
- And many more...
For the most sophisticated methods, powerful VENUS software isalso featured as standard, providing the flexibility to create or modifya complex method from scratch, ensuring that your requirements arenever compromised. VENUS also features a range of utilities for:
- Worklist importing/exporting
- Error handling and recovery
- LIMS adaptation
- Database/server controls
- Integrated third party device control
Hamilton Robotics designs and manufactures fully automated robotic systems for samples preparation and storage. The products range from unique, custom laboratory automation solutions (turnkey solutions) on standard applications validated through partnership programs with renowned biotechnology companies as well as OEM solutions to the top ten diagnostic companies. Hamilton Storage Technologies designs and manufactures cold storage systems for biobanking and other applications.