- Four incredible offers for guests to customise their next cruise holiday on bookings between 1 December 2015 – 3 January 2016 -
Wiesbaden, 9 December, 2015 – Norwegian Cruise Line has launched its latest campaign – Our Gift to You – offering customers four complimentary offers to choose from when booking a cruise between 1 December 2015 and 3 January 2016. The festive campaign gives guests a great opportunity to customise a gift for their loved ones this Christmas.
And in true Christmas spirit, customers booking one of Norwegian’s worldwide destination itineraries* of five nights or more can take advantage of the offer no matter what accommodation grade is booked, choosing a free gift from:
- FREE Speciality Dining Package
- FREE Premium Drinks Package
- FREE 250-Minute Internet Package
- FREE $100 on-board spending money
Guests choosing to sail on board Norwegian’s newest ships, Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Getaway in the Caribbean in 2016 can choose from two gifts to enjoy during their cruise.
And, those booking a suite or The Haven by Norwegian® accommodation will benefit from all FOUR offers, providing a truly unforgettable inclusive cruise experience.
12 ships in Norwegian’s Freestyle Cruising® fleet have sailings on offer in conjunction with the promotion so that guests can choose from a range of itineraries matched with the ultimate cruise experience. Itineraries include:
- A 10-night winter sun Canary Islands & Morocco from Barcelona sailing on board the recently refurbished Norwegian Epic with brand new entertainment offerings including the first Cavern Club at sea. Sailing on 24 January and 14 February 2016, and travelling: Barcelona (Spain) – Tangier (Morocco) – Las Palmas (Gran Canaria, Spain) – Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Tenerife, Spain) – Funchal (Madeira, Portugal) – Malaga (Granada, Spain) – Barcelona (Spain).
Inside Stateroom priced from € 1.099 per person (24 January 2016).
- A seven-night Eastern Caribbean from Miami sailing on board the brand new Norwegian Escape bringing the next level of Freestyle Cruising® to the sea with a premium contemporary feel. Sailing weekly between 16 January 2016 and 29 April 2017, and travelling: Miami (USA) – Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands) – Road Town (Tortola, British Virgin Islands) – Nassau (Bahamas) – Miami (USA).
Inside Stateroom priced from € 929 per person (30 January 2016).
- A seven-night Western Caribbean from Miami sailing on board Norwegian Getaway Miami’s own ship which brings the spirit of the magic city to the Caribbean. Sailing weekly between 17 January 2015 and 23 April 2017, and travelling: Miami (USA) –– Ocho Rios (Jamaica) – George Town (Grand Cayman) – Cozumel (Mexico) – Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s Private Island, Bahamas) – Miami (USA) .
Inside Stateroom priced from € 899 per person (31 January 2016).
Christian Boell, Managing Director EMEA, Norwegian Cruise Line, said: “This year’s ‘Our Gift to You’ festive offer is our best yet. Guests booking during the Christmas period can take advantage of a truly flexible campaign to make their holiday their own – exactly what cruising with Norwegian is all about. And, all our guests can choose from the same range of gifts to enhance their cruise experience no matter what stateroom grade they choose. Freedom and flexibility is important to our customers and we are taking it to the next level with this campaign.”
For more information, go to www.ncl.eu
* Excluding Pride of America and Norwegian Sky sailings, bookings within 30 days of sailing and cruises fewer than five nights in duration
About Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line is an internationally operating cruise line headquartered in Miami, Florida with three offices in Wiesbaden, Malta and Southampton overseeing operations in Europe.
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 49-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising, most notably with the introduction of Freestyle Cruising which revolutionized the industry by giving guests more freedom and flexibility. Today, Norwegian invites guests to cruise on one of 14 purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed cruise holiday on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea. In September 2015, the line was named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the eighth consecutive year, as well as in October 2015, for the third consecutive year, “Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line” by the World Travel Awards. In addition the company has received the World Travel Award as “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” from 2012 to 2014.
The Company recently took delivery of its most innovative ship to date, the 4.200-passenger Norwegian Escape in October 2015 and has three further 4.200-passenger vessels on order at Meyer Werft with delivery in the spring of 2017, 2018 and autumn of 2019.
High resolution, downloadable images are available at www.ncl.eu/news
Further information and bookings in travel agencies or at: NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., Wiesbaden Office
Continental Europe Branch
Kreuzberger Ring 68, 65205 Wiesbaden, Germany
Coordinator Marketing & PR
Tel.: +49 611 36 07 129
Fax: +49 611 36 07 095