- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Refine and decompose product requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Stay up to date with new technologies and trends, and suggest how to incorporate them in the products
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Extra plus if you have:
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Previous experience in data visualization
QuizRR offers innovative training solutions to advance corporate responsibilities and capacity building in global supply chains. The QuizRR training solutions are based on internationally recognized guidelines on sustainable development and corporate responsibility, enabling businesses to step up from mere compliance to become role models and drivers of change.
Training with QuizRR is essentially about risk management and capacity building on human rights – enabling people to improve their lives.
In just over four years QuizRR has gone from idea to rolling out a digital educational tool for securing worker rights and responsibilities for the Chinese, Bangladesh and Mauritius market, together with partners such as Clas Ohlson, Axfood, Filippa K, Lindex and MQ. More than 40 000 people in over 130 factories are training with QuizRR in Rights and Responsibilities, Worker Engagement and Wage Management Systems.
The team at QuizRR has extensive international experience. A mix of nationalities and backgrounds, with experiences from working for brands and stakeholders in global supply chains, creates an exciting workplace that is growing quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and personal letter right away to:
Apply as soon as possible. We will interview candidates as applications come in.