Last chance to sign up and join
us for a true
taste of Singapore:
Chilli and Black Pepper Crab Night at an East Coast restaurant
Each autumn the NBAS and the Royal Norwegian Embassy bring together Norwegian newcomers and veterans for a night of mingling and fun.
This year we want you all to join us for a truly authentic Singaporean experience. We promise amazing chilli crab and other local delights, including non-seafood, at the charismatic Hua Yu Wee Restaurant at East Coast Road
- Where: Hua Yu Wee Restaurant, 462 Upper East Coast Rd
- When: September 12, 7.30 pm – 11.00 pm
- Price: SGD 75.00 per person (food and beverage included)
- Dress code: It might get messy; so feel free to dress down!
- Transport: to closest MRT after dinner
Kindly register by tomorrow via www.nbas.org.sg
your spouse, partner or friends!
This is a night you do not want to miss!
We encourage you to use online payment when you register.