Year 2012 had been a year full of exploration for many companies in Asia Pacific (APAC) such that they start venturing into internet and mobile businesses. In year 2013, we will still see the surge in mobile and internet penetration rates. However, there could be some changes in the digital trends this year, where companies who are already in the digital arena starts to reconsider alternative ways to further enhance their online business strategies. The following list gives an overview of the key findings that The Internet & Mobile Show team has put together regarding the top 10 digital trends in APAC in 2013.
1. The Internet of Things
2. Mobile Advertising Revenues Continue to Grow
3. The Rise of Visual Social Media
4. Social Conversation Becomes More Integrated and More Multi-Channel
5. Take time to Build a Mobile Friendly Experience for Users
6. More Investments in Big Data – And a Bigger Role
7. More Payments will be Made on Mobile
8. Brand Journalism becomes more Common
9. Virtual Ownership Dominates
10. Cloud Computing Takes Off
To find out more, click here to download the eBook now.
Are you interested in learning more
about the details on the latest digital trends? Do read up our latest eBook and attend The Internet and Mobile Show Asia 2013 on April!
If you'd like to find out more about these trends and the strategies that you can embark on to strengthen your existing digital and mobile strategies, do not miss out on attending this show in April! Mynewsdesk members are entitled to 10% discount off conference tickets. In addition, you enjoy more value out of the entire event when you register with your colleagues! Contact Li Zhen at email@example.com now to enquire about the 10% discount and group booking offers!
To register, please visit our website.
Terrapinn is a business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications.