Denim Demon and Sneakersnstuff have teamed up and created a fantastic
version of Denim Demon's classic style Aajja. Total production is 30
pairs and they will be released at Sneakersnstuff January 29th.
- Limited to 30 pairs, all individually numbered by hand on one pocket
bag and the special SNS/Denim Demon reindeer leather patch
- 15,5 oz un-singed and un-sanforized denim made out of American yarn
dyed cotton and weaved on Yama Ashi Mill in Japan
- Manufactured on vintage Union Special machines in Okayama, Japan
- Poly thread with a cotton surface to get the durability of the poly
and the vintage fading of the cotton
- Hidden bartags and hidden rivets on back pockets
- Hidden arcuate on back pockets
- Extra heavy and slubby pocket lining
- Special designed SNS/Denim Demon patch that's hand printed on
reindeer leather. Attached with the top seam from the waistband in one
Since Sneakersnstuff opened up their first store and webshop back in
1999, Sneakersnstuff has become known as one of the world’s best
sneaker stores. Not only do they offer Nike TierZero, Converse Tier
Zero, Adidas Consortium, Puma The List and so on – they are also
frequent collaborators with various brands. Over the years well
executed collabs with Puma, New Balance, adidas, Reebok, Tretorn and
more has passed through the doors.
About Denim Demon
Denim Demon started early 2007 by the two brothers Oskar and Anton.
They want to nurse the denim heritage as well as tell a story, give
the people buying their denim something more than just a pair of
jeans. The Denim Demon story is their own heritage, as their
Grandmother was Sami, Oskar and Anton wanted to tell the world about
the Sami culture.
Sedan Sneakersnstuff öppnade sin första fysiska butik och sin webbshop 1999 så har de blivit kända som en av världens ledande sneakerbutiker. Under året har de bland annat samarbetat med adidas, Tretorn, Lacoste och New Balance för att nämna några.