We have made every effort to make this website 'accessible' to as many users as possible. This means not just the website being compatible with most web browsers, but also being accessible to people with visual or hearing disabilities.
This means that you can:
· Browse the site fully without a mouse
· Browse the site fully using screen reader technology
· Browse the site fully with scripting turned off
· Change the text size, colour and font
· Change the background colours
· View the site with or without images
This website site complies with Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) - accessibility guidelines WCAG Level A, a self-certification badge which we are proud to display. For more information please see www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance.
We are committed to a programme of constant vigilance performing a review of our conformance standards every three months.
Whilst every step is taken to ensure that the site is accessible to all users, we accept that we may not be able to get it right all of the time. If you or anyone you know experiences any difficulty accessing the site, then please let us know and we will do our best to rectify this.
For more information about W3C please visit: www.w3.org