Nordbygg is a central market activity for many Nordic companies within the construction and housing industry. The in every way successful fair of 2018 has made many companies make early decisions to return when Nordbygg is back in a little over a year. Two of them are the tech-group Bemsiq and Svenska Fönster, one of Sweden´s leading window manufacturers.
Nordbygg is like a litmus test of what the market looks like and where it is going. So says the CEO of Bemsiq, Mikael Johnsson Albrektsson.
– This makes the fair interesting to us. We will be there, not only to present our product range, but also to update ourselves on what is happening in the industry and meet colleagues, he says.
Furious rate of development
Bemsiq is active within property automation. At Nordbygg 2018, the company took part with all of the group’s six companies for the first time. It worked so well that the plan is the same for 2020. With one difference being that it is now four companies, since three of the six merged in 2018.
– Nordbygg is a place where both exhibitors and visitors should have the best of everything, says Peter Söderberg, Project Manager at Nordbygg. Not least in terms of exciting contacts, conversations and new knowledge. We live in a time of a furious rate of development. And we want to be an arena for current knowledge, but also for knowledge for the future. For those who want to attend next year, there is still a chance to book, he promises.
Focus on commodities
Svenska Fönster also has positive memories of Nordbygg 2018. Then, the company focused on commodities when they brought a piece of forest from the county Hälsingland to the stand in Stockholm.
– We wanted to focus on sustainability and the environment and felt that a good way to do that was to invite our visitors to a relaxing moment in a mini-forest, Joakim Skoglund explains.
In the much appreciated oasis that characterized Svenska Fönster’s stand, the company had many good meetings with all its partners, says Joakim.
– Nordbygg was amazing for us and it was gratifying to feel the clear future focus which characterized the industry. So we will be back in 2020, he says.
The Nordbygg visitor Niclas Kirchhoff from Fortifikationsverket, the Fortification Office, is pleased with his last visit. He was looking for innovations and new products – and found what he was looking for.
– Yes, I found some really interesting products, among others a maintenance-free barrier gland which has been very useful, he says.
Peter Söderberg,Nordbyggs Event Manager, email@example.com phone +46 8-749 43 93
Pär Jonasson, Press Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org mobile +46 70-486 90 34
Carolina Ekman, Press Relations Manager, email@example.com mobile +46 70-789 41 35
Inspiration and information, business opportunities and new friends. Stockholmsmässan is the largest meeting place in Scandinavia hosting around 70 leading exhibitions and hundreds of national and international congresses, conferences and corporate events every year.
Love to meet you!