INVITATION: You are invited to The Future of Esports in Las Vegas Summit press conference
DATE: 11.30am PST Tuesday 14 February
LOCATION: Thomas and Mack Moot Court at UNLV, Las Vegas
*If you cannot be in Las Vegas, Ian Smith will be available for Skype and telephone interviews*
On behalf of the Esports Integrity Coalition (ESIC), we’d like to invite you to a press event that will announce the outcomes of a private, invitation-only esports summit taking place in Las Vegas on February 14.
On that date, key esports stakeholders and key State and City officials will meet to discuss strategy, policy and action initiatives that will accelerate the growth and value of esports in Las Vegas, and jointly assist in Las Vegas’ express intention to become the esports capital of the world.
Following the closed door discussions, media guests will then take part in a press conference where the initiative will be explained in more detail and questions can be put to the main participants. There will also be an announcement of new information sharing initiatives between the Nevada GCB and ESIC and a cooperation agreement between ESIC and ICSS Europe.
Attendees are set to include:
- A.G. Burnett (Chairman Nevada State Gaming Control Board)
- Ian Smith (Integrity Commissioner ESIC)
- Sam McMullen (CEO and Founding Partner FiveGen)
- Rahul Sood (CEO and Co-Founder of Unikrn)
- Prof Brett Abarbanel (Director of Research IGI)
- Chris Grove (Partner Narus Advisors)
- Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros (CEO ICSS Europe)
- Katie Simmonds (Director of Sports Governance and Financial Integrity ICSS Europe)
- Tomas Lyckedal (Chief Brand Officer DreamHack)
- Seth Schoor (CEO Downtown Grand)
- Carson Knuth (Co-Founder of Leet LLC and Co-owner, Rogue Esports)
- Blaine Graboyes (CEO GameCo)
- Jen Maldonado (Manager, Support Insights and Training Activision)
- Johnathan Wendel (Fatal1ty)
- Hai Ng (Co-Founder Spawn Point)
This event marks an historical point in the continuing ascent of esports and its wider perception. It would be fantastic to have you involved – if you’re interested but attendance isn’t possible, let me know and we can arrange Skype/Phone interviews.
To register interest please contact the ESIC press team on +44 (0)20 3841 7660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org