September 12, 2019: Nimble, the newly formed pacific northwest game developer today announced Earthfall: Alien Horde, a revitalisation of the hit FPS Earthfall -- previously released on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam -- is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 11, 2019.
Featuring the entirety of Earthfall, plus all its many updates, Earthfall: Alien Horde brings online and all-new local wireless 4-player co-op exclusively to the Nintendo Switch. Featuring tons of content for players to enjoy, Earthfall: Alien Horde will be available for £17.99 / €19.99 on the Nintendo eShop.
Watch the Earthfall: Alien Horde Announcement Trailer Here: https://youtu.be/zP2JKR65dbw
Download the Earthfall: Alien Horde press kit here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ii8pl5o3pye3jvd/AABSbN6uI1QGk3U9HDPFtXGxa?dl=0
"Bringing Earthfall: Alien Horde to the Nintendo Switch made perfect sense to us,” said Russell Williams of Nimble. “The ability to play with your friends anywhere -- online or with local wireless play -- is really going to be a fun and unique feature that works extremely well with our 4-player co-operative FPS. Switch is a great console and Earthfall: Alien Horde is great on Switch. We hope everyone has fun taking on the apocalyptic horde of aliens and their overlords.”
Earthfall: Alien Horde for Nintendo Switch features include:
- A Horde of Content -- 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op -- Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local wireless co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above -- Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies -- Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilising advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defences – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
ABOUT EARTHFALL: ALIEN HORDE
Earthfall: Alien Horde is a four-player cooperative first-person shooter that challenges players to survive hordes of ruthless alien drones and their inscrutable masters. Experience a battle-tested, upgraded first-person shooter that includes all previous content updates from the original Earthfall at an amazing value. Now featuring a Nintendo Switch exclusive: 4-player local wireless co-op wireless play! For more information on Earthfall: Alien Horde, please visit the official website www.earthfall.com, and follow the game on Facebook and Twitter.
Nimble is a game development studio located just outside of Seattle, Washington. Comprised of former Holospark developers, Nimble is focused on making amazing and engaging games across various platforms. Nimble team members are experienced industry veterans who have worked on numerous AAA and indie titles over the years.