The first of our six Greater Manchester Spatial Framework drop-in sessions is tomorrow (Wed 30 Jan), between noon and 8pm at the Elizabethan Suite, Bury.
Residents are invited to take a closer look at our draft plan for homes, jobs and the environment, and to ask questions of planning officers who will be on hand to answer site-specific queries.
Since consultation on the revised draft of the GMSF started on 21 January, there has been a number of comments and questions raised.
More information about the GMSF, including a comprehensive set of Frequently Asked Questions, can be found on the council’s web site at www.bury.gov.uk/gmsf.
Consultation runs until 18 March and everyone is encouraged to make their views known to the Greater Manchester Combined Authority at www.gmconsult.org.
The dates of the other five drop-in sessions are as follows:
* Monday 4 February – Elton High School, Bury (4–8pm)
* Wednesday 6 February – Longfield Centre, Prestwich (2-8pm)
* Monday 11 February – Radcliffe Market Hall (2–8pm)
* Tuesday 12 February – Castlebrook High School (4-8pm)
* Wednesday 6 March – Elizabethan Suite (12–8pm)
Issued: 29 January 2019.