The home delivery library service is available to people who find it difficult to visit a library, whether due to age, infirmity, ill heath or a caring commitment.
This free service provides a doorstep delivery of books, talking books, compact discs, videos and DVDs.
To arrange home delivery, contact your nearest library:
- Bury Library 0161 253 5872
- Prestwich Library and Adult Learning Centre 0161 253 7214
- Radcliffe Library 0161 253 7160
- Ramsbottom Library and Adult Learning Centre 0161 253 5352
- Tottington Library 0161 253 6652
- Unsworth Library 0161 253 7560
- Whitefield Library and Adult Learning Centre 0161 253 7510
Alternatively, you can complete the online application form:
If you have access to a computer at home you can view the full library catalogue http://library.bury.gov.uk/search/ and, if you are already a member of the library, you can download E-audio books for free at http://www.bury.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=8112
Press release issued: 21/2/13.