Free training for unemployed people seeking work is available at local libraries, working in partnership with Six Town Housing and Bury Adult Learning Service.
The following sessions are only available for residents living in the East Ward area, and take place at Topping Fold Community Centre and Library.
- Health and Safety - Tuesday 26 February, 5, 12 and 19 March (1-3.30 pm)
- Help with the Internet, email and Universal Job Search – Monday 8, 15 and 22 April (10am-3.30pm)
The following courses are over two weeks and you must attend both dates, at Coronation Road Community Centre and Library in Radcliffe. Priority will be given to Six Town Housing tenants living in Radcliffe.
- First Aid certificate
- Thursday 28 February (9.30am-4pm)
- Thursday 7 March 1.30pm–4.30pm)
- Food Hygiene certificate
· Thursday 14 March (9.30am–3.30pm)
· Thursday 21 March (1.30pm–4.30pm)
Places are limited on all these sessions and must be booked by contacting the relevant centre: Topping Fold (0161 253 7890) or Coronation Road (0161 253 5443 or email@example.com)
Press release issued:
For further information please contact Peter Doherty or Katy Quinn in the council press office on 0161 253 6096 or 5007. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org