Residents will have a huge range of topics to discuss whenBury West Township Forum meets on Wednesday 20 November.
Agenda items include:
* Plan for Change 3 – The council’s spending proposals for 2014/15
* Fostering – the role of the foster carer, why carers should foster with Bury, application process and support packages available
* Drug and Alcohol Strategy – questionnaires and consultation
* Highways - feedback from the last highways sub group meeting
* Bury West Township Area Plan 2013/14
* Advisory Group update including Youth Cabinet.
Members of the ‘I Will if You Will Team’ will be present at the start of the meeting to give an update on the project, which aims to encourage women and girls to take up sport.
The meeting is at Bolton Road Methodist Church and starts at 7pm. The usual open forum and public question time will be on the agenda in the second half of the meeting.
Further details: Christine Maksymowski, Bury West township co-ordinator, 0161 253 7941.
Press release issued: 5 November 2013.