With 170 exhibitors competing for business across three floors, restaurant, pub and bar operators looking to strengthen their food and drinks menu will find a host of new ideas at the Casual Dining show tomorrow.
Confirmed exhibitors include AAK Foodservice, Henson Foods, The Foodfellas, Capreolus Fine Foods, Kent Frozen Foods, Lamb Western, Reynolds, Handmade Cheesecake Company, Moy Park Foodservice, Ornua Ingredients, McCain Foodservice, Pidy, Fresh Direct, Disotto, General Mills, Golden Foods, Nestle Professional, Gourmet Island, and Destiny Foods.
Whilst Vivreau, Bleep UK, Ascentia Foodservice Equipment, rexmartins, Eden Furniture, Gram UK, MAJIsign, Kafoodle, NFS Technology Group, Bertha oven, Magrini, Nisbets, Simon Jersey, and Electrolux Professional will be presenting their latest equipment and services – encompassing everything from interior design to space-saving appliances, uniforms, menus, point-of-sale systems and more.
As for beer, wine, ciders, spirits, mixers, and soft drinks – Casual Dining 2016 offers buyers its biggest choice yet.
New drinks exhibitors for 2016 include wine wholesaler Morgenrot, Jascots Wine Merchants, Budweiser Budvar UK, and Bundaberg Brewed Drinks from Australia. Lovo Drinks, Southern Wine Roads and Bimber Distillery will also be making their debut in the show’s Artisan Spirit & Cocktail Lounge (joining returning exhibitors Sipsmith Independent Spirits, Harry Brompton's Alcoholic Ice Tea, Pontoon Cocktails, Warner Edwards Distillery and Green Box Drinks Company, whose brands include Element 29 Vodka and Boxer Gin).
New craft beers and ciders can be sampled in the returning Craft Beer & Cider Showcase, featuring Wobblegate Juice & Cider, West Side Drinks, Green’s gluten free beer, Bear Brewing Co, The Redchurch Brewery, Black Isle Brewing Co, Innis & Gunn, Thistly Cross Cider, Freedom Brewery, Hepworth & Co Brewers, and Crafted.
Coca Cola Enterprises, Lucozade Ribena Suntory, Fentimans, Luscombe Drinks, Cawston Press, Frobishers Juices, Franklin & Sons, the refinery, and Belvoir Fruit Farms are among this year’s exhibitors offering a taste of differentiation in the soft drinks category.
The full exhibitor list is available at www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/exhibitor-list.
Free Keynote sessions
Full listings are available at www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/casual-dining-keynote-theatre.
Wednesday 24 February
- Peter Backman, MD, Horizons: Casual dining – where next?
- An exclusive interview with Simon Kossoff, co-founder & chairman, Carluccio’s: Interviewed by Peter Martin, Vice President, CGA Peach
- David McDowall, MD of Bars, BrewDog: The Brewdog charter and our retail strategy
- Mark McCulloch, founder & group CEO, WE ARE Spectacular: Market to hoodies or die - how to engage generation ‘me’ as customers and as employees
- Fair pay – are we at a tipping point? The Sustainable Restaurant Panel: Chaired by Mark Linehan, MD, The SRA, featuring Joseph Evans, finance director, Oakman Inns & Restaurants, and Harry Cragoe, owner, The Gallivant
- Kate Nicholls, chief executive, ALMR: Murder on the high street
- Mark McQuater, chief executive, Revolution Bars Group plc: Adapting, changing and growing
- The training in pubs panel featuring James Nye, MD, Anglian Country Inns & Joycelyn Neve, MD, The Seafood Pub Company: Chaired by Anthony Pender, chairman, BII & MD, Yummy Pubs
- Keith Bird, chief operating officer, Gourmet Burger Kitchen: The win win of the better burger market
Thursday 25 February
- Jamie Campbell, account director, CGA Peach: View from the top
- Steve Richards, chief executive officer, The Casual Dining Group: Refreshing a brand
- An exclusive interview with Luke Johnson, chairman, Riskcapital Partners: Interviewed by Paul Charity, managing director, Propel Info
- The Casual Dining Innovation Challenge Live 2016 - the pitches: Hosted by Chris Brazier, group event director, Casual Dining
- Martin Morales, founder, Ceviche: How to build a hot independent restaurant group
- The Casual Dining Innovation Challenge Live 2016 - the results: Hosted by Chris Brazier, group event director, Casual Dining
- Paul Pavli, operations director, Punch Taverns: How to be an award winning operations team
- An exclusive interview with David Campbell, chief executive, wagamama: Interviewed by Peter Martin, vice president, CGA Peach
Casual Dining returns to the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London, on Wednesday and Thursday 24-25 February 2016.
Advance visitor registration closes at 8am on Wednesday 24 February (after which a £20 door charge may apply). To register for a free pass, please visit www.casualdiningshow.co.uk and quote priority code PR1 (alternatively, use direct link:www.eventdata.co.uk/Visitor/CasualDining.aspx?TrackingCode=PR1 ).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, Head of PR
Editorial representatives of relevant trade and consumer media (including freelancers) are invited to apply for press passes to Casual Dining via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note, additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity and all press passes are issued at the management’s discretion.)
t: +44 (0)1273 645134
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Casual Dining was the first launch show (UK and international) in over five years to win ‘Best Tradeshow Exhibition under 2,000sq.m’ at the Association of Event Organisers’ Excellence Awards 2014. In 2015, it won the same award for the second consecutive year. It was also named a finalist in the ‘Show Rising Star’ category at the Exhibition News Awards in 2015.
High res images from Casual Dining 2015 are available upon request:
Diversified Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough and Nailsworth. In addition to Casual Dining!, Diversified UK’s event portfolio includes Casual Dining Restaurant & Pub Awards; lunch!; Commercial Kitchen (new for 2016); Natural Food Show at Natural & Organic Products Europe; Nordic Organic Food Fair in Malmö, Sweden (co–located with Natural Products Scandinavia); Natural and Organic Awards; camexpo; office*; Accountex; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; GEO Business; Capturing Reality; Ocean Business; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; Euro Bus Expo; Coach & Bus Live; British Tourism & Travel Show; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; and National Coach Tourism Awards. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face–to–face events, digital and print publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 850 staff, across eight divisions in seven countries. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.