Choosing the right location is even more important than cost for a successful caravan holiday – so say 80% of Cover4Caravans.co.uk customers.
The caravan insurance specialists asked over 400 of their customers* what their most important considerations were when choosing a site to pitch up and found that:
- nearly 4 in 5 caravanners (79.71%) said the location is the deciding factor where choosing to have a holiday;
- nearly two-thirds (61.86%) said the on-site facilities;
- the cost is a key influencer for just over half (54.52%);
- under half of caravanners (44.99%) said the type of site (e.g. family friendly, adults only) was important.
Being pet-friendly and being pet-free were also stated as reasons to choose a particular site to pitch up – with one caravanner saying the most central factor was how far it was to walk to the pub!
* Survey of 400+ Cover4Caravans customers September 2017.
With roots going back to 1946, our clients can benefit from over 70 years’ of experience in the caravan insurance marketplace. We are independent intermediaries and act on behalf of our clients in arranging their caravan insurances. Our service include advising clients on their insurance needs, arranging insurance cover with insurers to meet those requirements and help with any ongoing changes that have to be made to your caravan insurance policies.