- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £550-£700 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: SS/17540
Our featured job of the week is for a NHS organisation based in the Midlands is currently looking for an Acute Commissioning Lead for an initial period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Holding responsibility for the development of strategic and commissioning plans;
- Ensuring commissioning strategies underpin the support the delivery of high quality services that demonstrate value for money and improve outcomes for services and evidence this through a set of defined measures and indicators and within the agreed financial framework;
- Developing and maintaining strong multi agency, voluntary and community networks;
- Facilitating good working relationships to progress and deliver improved outcomes for identified services.
A successful candidate will have:
- Operated at Head of Level or above within Acute Commissioning Services;
- Recent experience of Acute Commissioning;
- Experience of working in a complex and diverse organisation at senior level, in the area of strategic leadership, delivering tangible improvements.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challennging role please go here