- Specialism: Strategy & Change
- Salary:£450-£500 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: RH/18116
Our featured job of the week is for a Clinical Commissioning Group based in the South East who requires an experienced interim Assistant Director of Primary Care Transformation for a six month assignment commencing in July.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer the post holder will be required to work closely with the Senior Management Team, Primary and Secondary Care Clinicians, Clinical Commissioners and additional key stakeholders in order to lead the delivery of QIPP primary care projects. In addition the post holder will take the lead in the transformation of primary care services and the integration of community services.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Define current processes, facilitate discussions and advise colleagues as to how best practice might be adopted in the definition of future processes, document those processes as they are agreed and oversee their delivery
- Ensure projects and initiatives are delivered on time, to high quality standards and in a cost effective manner, adjusting plans as required.
- Support procurement of scoping work on health services, resilience and translate outcomes into plans.
- Hold responsibility for the day to day range of staff management matters, which will include responsibility for supporting appraisals, development of staff, recruitment and where necessary processes such as grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Hold responsibility for staff development on the job and performance management
Key experience required;
- Experience of working in a primary care role
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders including the local authority, healthcare providers and local communities
- Successful track record of delivery reports to tight deadlines
- Experience of setting up systems and processes to support peer groups, practices and engagement plans
- Sound knowledge of local QIPP agenda