- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: Equivalent to Band 8d Interim
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East Midlands
- Reference: DL/17843
Our featured job of the week is for a leading NHS organisation who are looking to appoint this senior management role to their organisation for a period of 3 to 6 months whilst they recruit to the substantive post.
- As a highly experienced and credible senior manager, the Associate Director of PMO and Transformation will lead the development and delivery of the Trust’s cost improvement and transformation strategy ensuring this informs and achieves internal and external transformational change, in turn improving the operational and financial delivery of the organisation;
- Responsible for building credible relationships with partner organisations in order to develop and improve services through collaboration and co-production;
- Represent the organisation with external bodies and agencies, acting consistently with the organisations Code of Conduct;
- Lead the development and delivery of the organisations cost improvement and transformation strategy.
A successful candidate will have:
- Recent experience (ideally last role/if not with last 6 months) working at Senior Management equivalent to Band 8d in a large provider organisation and a similar role;
- Expansive track record of PMO creation, delivery and performance management in a large provider organisation;
- Excellent ability to influence and persuade managers at all levels, articulating a balanced view and to engage in constructive debate without being adversarial or losing respect and goodwill;
- Ability to present complex reports and strategies at Board level and to external stakeholders, which may be contentious.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here.