- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: £600-£800 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: North West
- Reference: DL/17684
Our featured job of the week is for a large healthcare organisation who are currently seeking a very capable individual to work within a well-established hospital, responsible for the day to day operational management of the entire site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overall operations objectives both clinical and non-clinical;
- Support and engage with the strategic aims through the planning, monitoring and efficient delivery of services and targets of the health services delivered by the organisation as effectively as possible, whilst ensuring the reputation of the organisation holds the highest quality standards of patient care and employee focus;
- Contributing as a member of the Senior Management Team, becoming actively involved in strategy and wider business issues;
- In a strategic capacity identifying new opportunities for business growth, new technology developments, consultant initiative and senior development and manage a significant group of individuals across different functions and professionals;
A successful candidate will have:
- Experienced working at sub board level in healthcare;
- Ability to display and practice good people management skills across a diverse range of functions and professions;
- Ideal candidate would possess private healthcare experience, whether this being within an NHS organisation dealing with private patients practice or in the independent sector.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challennging role please go here