- Specialism: Operational Management
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/16983
Our Client an Acute Trust in the East of England is looking for a Senior Operational Lead for Emergency Care.
The post holder will provide operational leadership for the Emergency/Urgent Care Division working in partnership with the Clinical Director and the matron. Cancer targets and the 4-hour emergency standard is a critical focus for this role as we head through the winter period as is the ability to make tough calls when required to ensure the service meets local and national standards.
- To ensure that the operational performance of the Service is effectively managed to meet agreed objectives and targets
- To work in close conjunction with the Director of Operations, Clinical Directors and Matron/Senior Nurses to set and deliver the Service objectives, in line with Divisional and Corporate targets and strategies.
- To work manage and deliver income and expenditure (I&E) balance on the budget devolved within the ServiceTo plan and monitor performance against all activity targets and other service objectives. To ensure that all national and locally agreed waiting times and bookings targets are understood and met.
- To work closely with Cancer Services Team to ensure the appropriate monitoring and delivery of targets associated with the NHS Cancer Plan. Prepare and plan to meet inspection criteria for Cancer Peer Review, external QA audits, CQC inspections etc. as appropriate.
For more information and to apply for this challenging and exciting role, please go here