- Specialism: Clinical Services
- Salary: £500+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South Central
- Reference: DL/17571
Our featured job of the week is for a large healthcare organisation in the South who are looking to appoint an experienced Head of Midwifery on an interim basis whilst they recruit to the post substantively.
- Provide the voice of professional midwifery and nursing leadership for the Department and focus for the delivery of high quality care through the development of midwifery service and practice;
- Accountable to the Department Board and external stakeholders for delivery of Maternity and acute children’s nursing services;
- Provide strategic vision and direction, professional expertise and leadership to the development of the strategy for Maternity and acute children’s nursing services;
- Responsibility for leading and co-ordinating the implementation of the organisation wide Nursing and Midwifery Strategy and implementation of behavioural values within the maternity and acute children’s nursing service;
A successful candidate will have:
- Registered Midwife with contemporary registration with the UK Nursing and Midwifery Council;
- Substantial clinical experience as a practicing midwife;
- Highly developed leadership and influencing skills with the ability to enthuse, inspire, motivate and involve individuals and teams across professional boundaries.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challennging role please go here