- Specialism: Clinical Governance
- Salary: Up to £40,500
- Job Type: Permanent (9 month contract)
- Location: North West
- Reference: LG/17338
Our featured job of the week is for an interim Head of Quality and Compliance for a healthcare organisation based in the North West. This is a fixed term contract for 9 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and evaluate clinical governance systems and processes which support the monitoring of key quality indicators;
- Embed a Governance and Risk Management Culture, policies and processes that will provide Board assurance and develop the knowledge and skills of the workforce relating to governance;
- Direct and lead the Quality and Compliance Department and provide specialist professional advice on all clinical audit and governance issues;
- Lead the development and implementation of clinical governance policies and strategies throughout the organisation.
- Provide guidance to all staff, including where required, training and coaching, to ensure that governance issues are fully understood and that high standards of compliance are achieved, with for example CQC regulations.
The successful candidate shall:
- Have a minimum of 3 years management experience in a healthcare organisation working in a clinical governance area i.e. quality assurance, Risk Management, Clinical Audit;
- Possess a track record of implementing change, systems and processes within a healthcare environment;
- Be highly competent in the use of computers, including MS Office programs.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here