- Specialism: Human Resources
- Salary: £600 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: AD/17073
Our client, based in the West Midlands, is looking to recruit a HR Transition Project Manager on an interim basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the transfer programme through project management and risk management processes, using the project management tools adopted the organisation;
- Working with members of the team to investigate the causes of any variance from plan and proactively contribute to the implementation of solutions and provide the Senior Management Team with performance exception reports;
- Managing a risk and issues tracking mechanism and ensure proactive resolution and escalation processes are in place;
- Ensuring robust and appropriate HR advice is provided to support the transfer, and ensure a productive working relationship with the RWT HR team;
- Ensuring appropriate legal and due diligence advice is provided and acted upon.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to post graduate degree level or an equivalent level of knowledge acquired by experience;
- PRINCE II qualified or similar;
- Substantial experience of budget setting, monitoring and authorisation of expenditure.
For further information and to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here.