- Specialism: Board Appointments
- Salary: £1,000 per day Job Type: Interim
- Location: London Reference: JM/15633
Finegreen Associates are currently working in partnership with a well-established Private Healthcare Provider to help them find a dynamic Interim NHS Chief Executive to advise on their production of the management and financial bid of an overseas University Hospital.
The successful candidate will be advising the Senior management team on the construction, operational and other strategic elements of this new hospital. An overall theme to be achieved is high quality patient care in a safe, efficient and effective healthcare environment.
The 500 bed hospital is based in North Africa but the role will be based in North London. The success of the organisation is being supported by the highest levels of government with an aim to improve trade relationships.
Key Experience Required
- Recent CEO or COO experience within an NHS/Private Acute or Community hospital;
- Ability to display in depth knowledge of strategic and operation hospital management;
- Experience at operating and leading a hospital of a similar size;
- Be able to manage this type of Bid/Project and work with the Senior Team, design and project staff to deliver;
- Management of proposal to meet Ministry of Health standards and reflect the requirements of the service users and other stakeholders;
- Conversational level French would be a bonus but is not essential.
If you are interested or know anyone who may be please apply via the job page here