- Specialism: Board Appointments
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: North West
- Reference: LG/18860
Our featured job of the week is for our client, a large NHS organisation located in the North West, who are currently seeking a very capable Director of Nursing for an interim period of 6 months.
- Will act as a professional leader for Nursing and Allied Health Professionals in the Trust, ensuring the highest standards of quality, safety and patient experience for our patients;
- Will oversee the development of nursing staff and Allied Health Professionals to their full potential;
- Lead the Trust’s Patient Experience agenda and manage the PALS and Complaints Services ensuring a high quality response and effective learning for the future when concerns are raised;
- As an Executive Director of the Trust the post holder will be playing a full corporate role in setting and delivering the Trust’s future strategy;
- Ensure that all policies and protocols involving clinical practice conform to the highest possible standards.
A successful candidate will have:
- Registered Nurse with evidence of continuing professional development;
- Significant senior management experience in an NHS Trust, operating at Board level;
- Well-developed engaging and empowering leadership and emotional intelligence, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage a highly complex portfolio and deliver a wide range of objectives within the time available.