Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Trust Board Secretary, South Central
- Specialism: Corporate Affairs
- Salary: Competitive - Interim rates Band 8d/Band 9
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South Central
- Reference: TC/18680
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an NHS Trust in the South Central region of England, who are looking to appoint an Interim Company Secretary. This role will be at interim contractor rates for Band 8d/Band 9 under the CCS NMNC Framework. This role will start ASAP.
- Trust Board secretariat
- Establish procedures for the sound governance of the organisation that ensure efficiency, effectiveness, integrity and business focus
- Lead on the development and maintenance of Corporate Risk Management arrangements across the organisation and the implementation and management of the Board Governance and Accountability Framework.
- Investigate and advise on highly complex governance issues and lead on corporate reporting for the organisation, providing strategic governance advice on any acquisitions or similar transactions.
Key qualifications, skill and experience:
- Masters degree in related field or equivalent experience of working at a senior level or or Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators qualification;
- Professional specialist and strategic level knowledge acquired across a range of activities relating to Trust governance and managing the secretariat
- Proven track record of delivering corporate governance improvements and significant exposure to the well led framework
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role please go here for further information and to apply.
Finegreen Associates is a young, dynamic specialist
recruitment consultancy – focusing on permanent, interim and fixed-term
contract management and executive roles in both public and private sectors.We’ve won a fair number of awards since starting
in 2005 – and have been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track
Top 100 businesses – but what really keeps us going at Finegreen is the
positive detailed feedback we get from our customers and candidates on a regular
basis.It is this attention to the detailed needs of the
people we work for which has underpinned
Finegreen’s growth and success over the past eight years – a success story which has bucked the
challenging economic trends over that period.Part of this attention to detail includes offering
teams of specialist consultants, each expert in areas reflecting our clients’
and candidates’ fields of interest – whether this is budgets or buildings.It’s a way of working which has seen us collect
awards such as Best Small to Medium Business in both the 2013 & 2014 Best Business Awards,
as well as Recruiter of the Year in both the 2013 and 2014 Health Investor Awards – while our Chief Executive Neil
Fineberg has also been nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year.