Like Minds at Social Media Week London is back for 2014, and we've got an amazing line-up of speakers for you, all from the Food, Fashion, Drinks, Music and Luxury industries. With not a social media agency, expert, consultant or guru in sight...well, maybe just one or two that we've hand-picked, but they'll be worth it!
BOOK HERE: www.wearelikeminds.com
Here's who you can look forward to seeing -
Come and hear from:
- Chris Difford, the Co-founder of the band Squeeze
- Molly Flatt, esteemed Writer, Digital Editor of PHOENIX Magazine, and Word of Mouth Evangelist for 1000heads
- Subi Gnanaseharam, Social Media Manager for the Jamie Oliver Group
- Julie Sheppard, the Editor of the drinks industry bible, Imbibe Magazine
- Chris Maples, former VP of Spotify
- Gary Usher, Head Chef & Owner of the amazing Sticky Walnut
- Kate Spicer, the renowned Food Critic and Journalist
- Marcel Knobil, the Founder of Superbrands, CoolBrand Leaders and his latest venture “Very First To.”
- Glenn Cooper, Director of Digital, Island Records
- Sam Bompas of the fabulous Bompas & Parr
The full programme of events runs from Monday 22nd September to Friday 26th, and will be held at the brand new Crowdshed at 18 Hanway Street, W1 (details), right in the heart of central London, 2 mins. walk from Tottenham Court Road tube station.
At each morning session, from 8am-10am, we're looking at the impact of social media on a particular industry and how the different players in those industries are responding and adjusting to the "social" opportunity. And in the afternoon sessions, from 4pm-6pm, we will be discussing how social media is shifting our relationship with these industries, and the effect of consumer behaviour above and beyond marketing - and what the future holds for them.
For full details and to book tickets visit: www.wearelikeminds.com
We do hope you can join us for some of these events, if not all ;-) and would love it if you could share them with your colleagues, contacts, clients, networks and communities to let them know about Social Media Week too - Please share and tweet these events using #LikeMinds and #SMWLDN
Like Minds unites innovators, thinkers and doers together through its series of thought leadership events and co-working spaces.
We were founded in August 2009 amidst the boom of Social Media, where communication was drastically changing, and knowledge was overflowing – creating both the opportunity and the necessity for us to act and turn our ideas into reality. Our mission is to create a platform where participants can join fellow like minds in order to inspire one another and make those ideas happen, all on a level that is accessible both financially and structurally.
“Like Minds is an intellectual playground where thinkers, strategists, agents provocateurs, innovators, challengers and mavericks can open up, share ideas and be inspired in a warm, welcoming and world-wide environment. If you haven’t been, go. You’ll see the future there; most likely, yours.” - Robert Bean, The Robert Bean Branding Company
Voted by The Guardian in their "Top Ten Global Ideas Festivals to attend" http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2012/feb/17/top-10-ideas-festivals