With just one week to go until Like Minds at Social Media Week, book now to come and meet and hear from some of our amazing range of incredible speakers.
We've got big names and revered professionals from the Food, Fashion, Drinks, Music and Luxury industries. And not a social media agency, expert, consultant, guru, maven or ninja in sight...well, maybe just one or two that we've hand-picked, but they are definitely worth it!
BOOK HERE: www.wearelikeminds.com
Here's who you can look forward to meeting and seeing -
- Chris Difford, Co-founder of the band Squeeze. Chris is on a panel talking about the future of social in the music industry and will then do a special "Life Stories" session, talking about his life's work and accompanied by some of his songs.
- Molly Flatt, esteemed Writer, Digital Editor of PHOENIX Magazine, and Word of Mouth Evangelist for 1000heads.
- Subi Gnanaseharam, Social Media Manager for the Jamie Oliver Group.
- Nigel Sheldon, Digital Strategy Director for Barclays Bank.
- Julie Sheppard, Editor of Imbibe Magazine, the essential guide to the Drinks Industry.
- Chris Maples, former VP of Spotify.
- Gary Usher, Head Chef & Owner of the amazing Sticky Walnut.
- Tatiana Mercer, BarChick.
- Kate Spicer, the renowned Food Critic and Journalist.
- Marcel Knobil, the Founder of Superbrands, CoolBrand Leaders and his latest venture “Very First To.”
- Glenn Cooper, Director of Digital, Island Records.
- Ben McCormack, Editor of the Food industry bible, Square Meal.
...and many, many more.
At each morning session, from 8am-10am, we're looking at the impact of social media on a particular industry and how the different players in those industries are responding and adjusting to the "social" opportunity. And in the afternoon sessions, from 4pm-6pm, we will be discussing how social media is shifting our relationship with these industries, and the effect of consumer behaviour above and beyond marketing - and what the future holds for them.
For full details and to book tickets visit: www.wearelikeminds.com
We do hope you can join us for some of these events, if not all ;-) and would love it if you could share them with your colleagues, contacts, clients, networks and communities to let them know about Social Media Week too - Please share and tweet these events using #LikeMinds and #SMWLDN.
Like Minds unites innovators, thinkers and doers together through its series of thought leadership events and co-working spaces.
We were founded in August 2009 amidst the boom of Social Media, where communication was drastically changing, and knowledge was overflowing – creating both the opportunity and the necessity for us to act and turn our ideas into reality. Our mission is to create a platform where participants can join fellow like minds in order to inspire one another and make those ideas happen, all on a level that is accessible both financially and structurally.
“Like Minds is an intellectual playground where thinkers, strategists, agents provocateurs, innovators, challengers and mavericks can open up, share ideas and be inspired in a warm, welcoming and world-wide environment. If you haven’t been, go. You’ll see the future there; most likely, yours.” - Robert Bean, The Robert Bean Branding Company
Voted by The Guardian in their "Top Ten Global Ideas Festivals to attend" http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2012/feb/17/top-10-ideas-festivals