We sincerely hope you, your friends, your colleagues and your families have managed to avoid the Covid-19 strain so far and remain healthy. To those who haven’t been as lucky, we send our love, thoughts and wishes for quick and full recoveries.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, our customers, our brands and their families is of the utmost importance, so we’re following the latest government advice and ensuring we’re doing all in our power to help stop the spread and reduce the impact of this pandemic.
Whilst we are still open for business and to take orders, following the latest Covid-19 government updates, we have brought in the following measures:
- Our office remains open but with limited staff to avoid non-essential direct contact.
- All of our remaining staff will be working from home.
- All of our staff will be available to speak by phone, skype, zoom etc. we are here if you need us.
- The office phone number 020 7501 9630 is operating as usual (9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday). As and when necessary, phone calls will be re-directed to available staff.
- Orders can be made by phoning the above number, contacting your representative or emailing email@example.com
We are closely monitoring developments around the Covid-19 virus and as things change, we will keep you updated. If anyone has any queries, concerns or worries, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and get in touch.
There is no doubt that the next few months are going to be incredibly challenging, but we are committed to doing all we can to ensure our team and customers get all the support they need.
Let’s stay positive and work together.
Warm wishes to you all
The Love Drinks Team x