Since its establishment in July 2017, FCS Ltd have grown by £250,000 and have created four additional job, with further job vacancies on the horizon. They have secured a number of high profile contracts including the Electrical Testing Contract for the Grand Central Hotel and are now working with the largest pharmaceutical and construction firms in Northern Ireland, and the UK.
Cllr Greg McKeen, Chair of Borough Growth congratulated FCS Ltd on their achievement to date. He said: “Amplify was created to boost the economy across the borough and I am delighted to see local businesses such as FCS Ltd succeeding.
“The support and opportunities available through ‘Amplify’ have helped to create a vibrant business culture within our borough and it is encouraging to hear businesses and entrepreneurs are receiving the support needed to grow and prosper.
“Our borough is blessed with an abundance of talent, it is crucial we work together to harness those skills and potential by providing practical advice and guidance for start-ups and established businesses, and in enabling our start-ups to realise their ambitions.”
John Lorimer, Managing Director of FCS said: “I am delighted, at the successes we have achieved to date. I received support from council at crucial times in my journey, and I am thankful to have had that advice and guidance where I have needed it.
“This is only the beginning for FCS Ltd who have just secured a contract with the Herbert Group for 53 KFC stores. We have a great space here, and with over 20 years’ experience within the electrical industry I have immediate plans to grow our team, with our expanding client portfolio.
“We pride ourselves on providing a personal service to all of our customers and would like to take this opportunity to personally thank them, and look forward to partnering with them for years to come.”
- For Mid and East Antrim Borough Council media enquiries, contact, T: 028 2563 3531.
- Press releases are available from our website www.midandeastantrim.gov.uk/news
- Join Mid and East Antrim Borough Council on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/MEA-Borough-Council/ or follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/mea_bc
- Follow the Mayor’s FB at www.facebook.com/MEABCMayor/ or follow them on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/Mayor_MEA
- FCS Ltd has received support through Council’s Amplify suite of programmes, which assisted the company through the Go For It, Kickstart, and most recently through the Amplify Business Escalator Programme to take them to the next level.
- AMPLIFY AIMS: By 2030, we want Mid and East Antrim to be: (1) A nationally competitive economy, with output, productivity and wage rates at least 95% of the UK (including London) average. (2) Northern Ireland’s leading centre of excellence for advanced manufacturing and agri-food with recognised capabilities in tourism, financial and business services and digital technologies.