- Safe, secure berthing in quiet Northern Cyprus location
- Good value short-term and annual prices
- On-site boat yard with 300-ton travel lift
- Free lift-out and anti-fouling package included in annual contract
- Ideal base over winter months
- Leisure facilities include Beach Club and Hemingway’s restaurant
Karpaz Gate Marina has announced its berthing prices and special offers for 2017.
The 5 Gold Anchor marina on the Karpaz peninsula in Northern Cyprus is offering special incentives for boat owners looking to choose a safe and secure home for their boat or yacht in the East Mediterranean. Benefits include on-site technical and leisure facilities and the chance to explore a fascinating country and interesting cruising area with a long sailing season.
An ideal winter berthing option, Karpaz Gate Marina’s annual contract prices include a free haul out, hull wash and anti-fouling application with 14 days hard standing, or the boat owner can opt to pay a lower price with a 40 per cent discount. Annual berthing packages also include an option to suspend the contract for up to three months.
Available now, one-year berths at Karpaz Gate Marina with a free haul out option or 40% discount are priced as follows*:
- 12m to 14.99m (LOA) - €3,132
- 15m to 17.99m - €5,395
- 18m to 20.99m - €7,956
- 21m to 24.99m - €11,907
For short term moorings up to six months, there is up to a 30 per cent discount for the summer season (April 1 to September 30) and up to a 15 per cent discount for the winter period (October 1 to March 31).
With 300 berths and the capability to accommodate up to 60m vessels, the marina features outstanding leisure facilities including a Beach Club with infinity pool, water sports centre and on-site restaurant Hemingway’s on the attractive Promenade area.
Karpaz Gate Marina also has one of the best boatyard facilities in the region and a 300-ton capacity travel lift, enabling it to execute a wide scope of technical and specialist work.
Located in a secure and sheltered harbour, the marina has CCTV and security personnel throughout the marina as well as access control and access cards for each area.
The island of Cyprus has recently been ranked one of the safest countries in the world. The beautiful and historic North Cyprus region features ancient castles and abbeys, vibrant culture and enticing cuisine.
Karpaz Gate Marina has duty-free status and is a Port of Entry.
Boat owners who have stayed at Karpaz Gate Marina in the past year have praised the facilities and staff.
Chris Tarmey, owner of 12m motor yacht Christiana:
“We over wintered our motor yacht Christianain this lovely marina on the quiet and peaceful Karpaz peninsula. We found it to be very pretty and well-appointed, with great facilities, Beach Club and restaurants, and also a large travel lift. The prices are very good and there are some beautiful beaches nearby to visit.”
David Slagel, owner of 30m Jongert sailing yacht Impression:
“Karpaz Gate Marina and the surrounding area is a brilliant place, with lots of positives. We have cruised all around the world and Karpaz Gate Marina is one of the nicest marinas we have visited. It has great facilities, and the waters in the surrounding area, even in the marina, are crystal clear. The marina staff are very friendly and helpful. It is close to a selection of restaurants, which are very good value, and interesting archaeological sites.”
Antonio Fuster Juarez, owner of 14m sailing yacht Seabel Tres:
“I've had my sailboat in Karpaz Gate Marina for a year, taking advantage of the free offer for the anti-fouling and dry dock stay. I have also had the annual review of the mechanics of the boat carried out. Everything has been very satisfactory, including the attention of the marina staff, and the excellent facilities and services. When I return to Cyprus, it will certainly be at this marina.”
For more information and for all berthing prices for 2016-17, please go to www.karpazbay.com. Alternatively, telephone the marina office on +90 (0)533 833 7878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stay up to date with the latest news on Twitter @KarpazGate or Facebook at www.facebook.com/karpazgatemarina
* All Berthing Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of Karpaz Gate Marina
For further information, contact:
Jules Riegal or Clive Bartlett
Tel: +44 (0)1202 669244
Karpaz Gate Marina
Office Tel:+90 (0)533 833 7878
Notes for Editor:
About Karpaz Gate Marina
- Karpaz Gate Marina joined the ICOMIA Marinas Group (IMG) in September 2014.
- Karpaz Gate Marina is a member of ‘Destinations’, a network of exclusive marinas established by ART Marine Marinas
- The Yacht Harbour Association’s top rating of 5 Gold Anchors was awarded to Karpaz Gate Marina in July 2013.
- ICOMIA Clean Marina standard has been achieved by Karpaz Gate Marina in July 2013.
- Karpaz Gate Marina is one of the Eastern Mediterranean’s most attractive destination ports.
- Karpaz Gate Marina is located on the northern shore of the Karpaz Peninsula in Northern Cyprus (known as the “pan-handle” of the Island) and Turkey is just 48 miles away.
- Karpaz Gate Marina has 300 berths accommodating up to 60m vessels, including 15 berths for superyachts.
- Karpaz Gate Marina has 18,000 square metres of dry storage area, with modern and fully-equipped workshops and a 300-ton travel lift.
- Karpaz Gate Marina is a Port of Entry and has Duty-Free status.
- There is a pump-out station and Karpaz Gate Marina has its own treatment centre for waste. The marina produces its own freshwater on site.
- 24/7 CCTV and security personnel throughout the marina as well as access control and access cards for each marina area.
- WiFi access is available and is currently complimentary for berth holders.
- Shore services include an on-site mini-market, chandlery, laundry room, international currency ATM and Cyprus Yachts brokerage and new boat sales office
- Leisure facilities include Karpaz Gate Marina Beach Club, with 33m infinity pool and watersports centre, Hemingway’s Resto-Bar, fitness centre/gym, Karpaz Gate Marina Sailing Club, Mephisto Diving Centre and Art Gallery.