LEADING ferry company Stena Line is hoping its latest great-value car-cation offer will put a spring in the step of families and couples wanting to get away from it all with fares from £30 per person*.
From now until May 7, a car with four people will cost just £120 single, on any day and sailing if it’s booked by March 28*. And that isn’t all – to help people make the most of their time, and their budgets, Stena Line has put together five great getaways for foot passengers and road-trippers that have something to suit everyone.
Diane Poole OBE, Stena Line’s Head of PR and Communications said: “If you’re looking for an exciting Spring break make sure you check out our terrific range of fun days away, city breaks and family trips. Travelling by ferry gives people the freedom and flexibility to make their holiday their own so don’t forget to pack your sense of adventure!
“Our ships on the Belfast to Cairnryan and Liverpool routes are the most luxurious on the Irish Sea offering maximum passenger comfort with a choice of lounges, onboard dining, Barista Coffee areas and the Pure Nordic Spa on the Belfast – Cairnryan route plus the stylish cabins on our Liverpool route are ideal for a great night’s sleep” added Diane.
To inspire you, Stena Line has devised a top five list of Easter getaways to Britain:
- Kids go Free – Stena Line have extended their Kids go free offer for travel throughout 2013, so if you want to take the family away this Easter for less, book by 2 April so you don’t miss out.
- Thrill Seekers – From only £26 per adult make the most of Scotland’s biggest collection of thrill rides at M&D’s Theme Park. Fun for the whole family includes rollercoasters, water rides and soft play areas, restaurants, bar and retail outlets. Make the most of the unlimited ride wristband which is included and allows access to some of the rides.
- Retail therapy – For only £23 per person, you can take a day trip to Glasgow and shop ‘til you drop in one of the UK’s best shopping cities and with many high street brands, designer houses and boutiques located all over the city, Stena Line’s no baggage restrictions will come in handy.
- Culinary delights – It you want to have a culinary treat, you could opt for the Hotel Indigo, Liverpool with its Marco Pierre White inspired menu in their Steakhouse Bar & Grill. Relax and unwind over a cocktail, a refreshing glass of wine and one of Marco’s signature dishes from only £59 per adult per night B&B including car travel.
- Rural retreat - From £89 per adult per night couples wanting a romantic getaway can choose the 4* country house hotel, Mollington Banastre just north of Chester. With a reputation for hospitality, relax and get away from it all near this historic city.
For further information or to book, call Stena Line on 08447 70 70 70, click on www.stenaline.co.uk or visit your local travel agent.
*£30 per person single fare based on 4 persons travelling. £20 per vehicle single supplement for Liverpool – Belfast night-time sailings See website for details. Subject to availability.
MEDIA ENQUIRIES: For further information, please contact Kate Ferguson of Duffy Rafferty Communications on 028 9073 0880 or email Kate@duffyrafferty.com