Make this year a Valentine’s to remember by treating someone special in your life to a romantic getaway at Stoke Park, the luxurious 5 AA Red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club in Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire.
Romance your loved one to a four course dinner before spending a night in one of their luxurious bedrooms, with a bottle of Champagne and a Valentine’s themed cake in your room on arrival, making the celebrations for the occasion even more perfect.
Stoke Park’s Valentine's Package is available on Wednesday 14th February - Sunday 18th February.
This Luxurious Valentine's Escape includes:
- 1 nights’ accommodation
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- A bottle of Champagne
- Valentine's themed cake in your room
- Four Course Valentine's Dinner prepared by award winning Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler
- Late check out at 12pm
- Complimentary use of Stoke Park’s award winning Tennis and Health facilities, including; indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium with Star Trac equipment, multi-surface tennis courts, steam rooms, hot yoga, fitness and spinning studios hosting up to 50 classes per week, outdoor Scandinavian sauna and hot tub
From £232 per person
Please accept our apologies, this is an amended version. Please ignore yesterday's press release.
Stoke Park, Europe's leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members' club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 luxury Bedrooms and Suites - all with superb Marble Bathrooms
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
- Recently refurbished 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
- Recently refurbished 4,000 square foot gymnasium, newly fitted state-of-the-art Star Trac equipment, latest Boditrax technology and The Running Unlimited Immersive Pod.
- Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios, holding over 50 studio classes a week
- Beauty Spa and Nail Bar with 11 Treatment Rooms
- Recently refurbished Indoor Swimming Pool
- 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four floodlit artificial clay)
- Creche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- 9 Private Function Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
- Indoor Teaching Facilities for Golf and Tennis
Recent Awards and Accolades:
‘Winner- Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Business of the Year 2017’- Bucks Business Awards 2017
'No.1 Golf Resort in England' - Golf World 2017
‘Winner- World’s Best Golf Clubhouse 2017’ – World Golf Awards
Winner- UK Golf Resort of the Year 2017- Square Mile Awards
‘Top 100 Best Golf Resorts in the World’ – Top100golfcourses.com
‘Winner- Gourmet Golf Resort of the Year 2017’ – Great Golf Magazine
‘Best Spa Hotels in the UK’ - Harper’s Bazaar, June 2017
‘Best British Spa Hotels’ – The Times 2017
‘Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the World’- Square Mile 2017
Best Spa Retreats for R&R in the UK- Huffington Post July 2017
This is mass catering of Michelin star quality and can only be described as a triumph.' - A Luxury Travel Blog- The Boodles
‘Top 10 Best Family Hotels in England’ – The Daily Telegraph 2017
‘Best Spas in the UK’ - The Independent, December 2016
‘Best Sporting Venue’ - UK Wedding Awards 2016
‘No. 1 Best Wedding Venue just outside of London’- Evening Standard, June 2016
Winner- Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the Year (over 250 covers) - Hotel Cateys 2016
Winner- Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Chef of the Year - Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Life Food and Drink Awards 2016
‘Refurbishment has helped Stoke Park offer parkland golf at its best!’ - Today’s Golfer, November 2016
Winner- Humphry’s - Best Fine Dining Restaurant - Buckinghamshire Food and Drink Awards 2016
‘Best of Britain’ - Tatler Restaurant Guide 2016
‘A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it gets.’ - Marie Claire, December 2016
‘Ultimate 100 Best British Hotels 2016’ - The Sunday Times, October 2016
‘For a respite with British refinement, whether it’s food, spa, or sport- there’s no place quite like Stoke Park!’ - Luxurious Magazine, October 2016.