Stoke Park is delighted to announce that it has just installed a ‘Smart Court System’ by PlaySight. This is the latest in technology for tennis, featuring the most advanced line calling, training analysis and debriefing capabilities in the world. In fact it is so state of the art that Stoke Park is the only hotel in Europe to have this system!
Stoke Park’s world-class tennis facilities include 13 courts (6 Wimbledon specification grass, 3 Indoor and 4 All Weather). The Smart Court is set up in Stoke Park’s indoor court number 3 and is available to all hotel guests. Training or playing on a Smart Court is more focused and effective and enables rapid improvement from the very first session.
Each Smart Court includes a wide range of advanced options, including:
· Automatic Line Calling, just like in the big tournaments. No more disputes!
· Real-Time measurement of ball speed, player mileage and calories burned
· Pro Level Statistics after each match or practice just like you see on TV
· Full Match video and 3D graphical display analysis of workout
· Track all your activities on your personal tennis profile at www.playsight.com
· Watch your videos and stats on line at www.playsight.com at anytime
PlaySight is also the ultimate coaching tool to maximise your performance and can be used with one of Stoke Park’s Tennis Pros or you can log in and use it alone to help improve your game.
This technology is also perfect for corporate events, team away days and much more, so why not challenge friends and colleagues to who has the fastest serve!
(In fact we will be creating a “Journalist
Fastest Serve Leader board”,
so please do come and try it out!)
For more information about the PlaySight System including a video showcasing this incredible technology please click here
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens