Mynewsdesk helps UKITA and 25,000+ companies expose their news online.
We have partnered up with Mynewsdesk who have created a Members News Feed for our UKITA website.
Members of UKITA can use Mynewsdesk’s free account to publish and distribute all their news content directly to UKITA’s Member's News Feed and email contacts, in one click.
Additionally Mynewsdesk will enable you to:
- Manage your contact lists and distribute your news to them.
- Reach journalists and bloggers who use Mynewsdesk to receive press content from companies in the IT sector.
- Gain greater visibility in Search Engines and maximise your news exposure online.
- Measure how many people have viewed your news and press content.
All from one platform! By the way, this email is one of Mynewsdesks.
How to publish YOUR news in UKITA’s members feed:
1) Create your free Mynewsdesk account in 5 minutes.
2) Click here to setup your channel into UKITA's Members News Feed.
3) Input your own contacts and begin publishing your news.
Email email@example.com if you need any further assistance or use the live chat.
Mynewsdesk even provides Social Newsrooms for companies wishing to gather all their digital content in one place and then plug it into their website (paid service). For more information on how this works please visit: get.mynewsdesk.com.