While winter weather may not be totally behind us, it’s time to think about prepping the car for Spring. We may not be able to supply the soap and suds, but we’ve got your back when it comes to the vacuum. BLACK+DECKER introduces the compact and convenient Quick Clean 12V Car Vacuum to suck up all the crumbs and debris your car has accumulated over the long winter months.
This new vacuum is powered by a charging cord that plugs into the car’s 12V auxiliary power outlet, which allows the driver to store it in the car and clean up messes at a moment’s notice. Additional features include:
- 16-foot charging cord to reach far-away areas like backs seats & trunks
- 10.5 oz. washable bowl and filter for thorough, hygienic cleaning
- Translucent dust bowl encourages the user to empty regularly to maintain suction
- Quick twist release to easily empty the bowl and filters
- Expanded nozzle to effortlessly scoop up large debris
- Crevice tool and brush accessories included to help get into tight spaces & vacuum vents and dashboard
Available in early April 2018, this new vacuum is affordably priced at $20 MSRP.
Since 1910, BLACK+DECKER has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, outdoor yard care equipment, and home cleaning products. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, BLACK+DECKER has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home. When home owners have work to get done, they trust that BLACK+DECKER’s products will do the job efficiently and reliably. For more information on BLACK+DECKER products, visit www.blackanddecker.com or follow BLACK+DECKER on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.