Towson, MD (September 26, 2016) - The fourth annual Pro Tool Innovation Awards have been decided, and DEWALT is among the winners. Tool and accessory winners were decided by their level of innovation, power, and value. These are best-in-class products that are truly ahead of their time.
"When manufacturers built tools and accessories that break the mold, they deserve recognition. Professional consumers need to know which tools are a cut-above and breaking new ground," said Clint DeBoer, Executive Director of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards. "These are the tools that should really be in every tradesman's toolbox. They can save you time, money, and even make the job easier or more ergonomic."
A panel of judges made up of tool professionals from across the United States weighed in on entries from top global manufacturers, and DEWALT received awards for the following tools.
- DWAFV3724 FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories Circular Saw Blades
- DWA31216PCD Laminate Saw Blades
- DWAFV02916PB FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories Self-Feed Hole Saws
- DWAM4301 Mesh Sandpaper
FLEXVOLT Power Tools
- DCB606 6.0Ah FLEXVOLT Batteries
- DCB1800 1800 Watt Portable Power Station
- DCL070 20V MAX* Bluetooth® LED Large Area Light
- DCN660 20V MAX* Cordless 16 GA Angled Finish Nailer
- DWF83PL 21° Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
- DCN693 20V MAX* XR® Cordless Metal Connector Nailer
- DW45RN Coil Roofing Nailer
- DCP580B 20V MAX* Brushless Planer
- DCS575 60V MAX* 7-1/4” Circular Saw
- DHS790 120V MAX* 12” Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- DCS7485 60V MAX* 8-1/4” Table Saw
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial corded and cordless power tools, power tool accessories, and hand tools in categories that include Woodworking, Drilling & Fastening, Concrete & Metal Power Tools, as well as Cutting, Abrasive, and IMPACT READY® Impact Driver Power Tool Accessories. Hand Tool categories include Measuring & Layout, Knives & Blades, Mechanics Tools, and Storage Solutions.
With seven manufacturing locations in the USA, DEWALT remains committed to domestic manufacturing and produced approximately 62 million individual units of Power Tools, Hand Tools, and Accessories in the United States with global materials in 2015 alone.
DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America. For more information, visit www.dewalt.com or follow DEWALT on Facebook and Twitter.
About the Pro Tool Innovation Awards
The Pro Tool Innovation Awards (PTIA) are an annual awards program judged by a panel of professional tradesmen in the electrical, plumbing, MRO and concrete fields as well as general contractors and builders. The Pro Tool Innovation Awards seek to discover and recognize the most innovative tools in the residential and commercial construction industry across a wide variety of categories. The Awards are backed by over a dozen print and online media sponsors, including its founding member, Pro Tool Reviews.