Skip to main content

Carbon monoxide in the snow

News   •   Feb 10, 2013 05:56 EST

 In the snow storms on the west coast of the USA its all too easy to panic and get out the generator and not take care. affected people will go to the garage and get the generator out with out thinking of its position relative to the property. Rob Aiers of says that in order to keep warm people will do dumb things, generators need to be positioned far enough away from the property so as not to contaminate the building with CO. Under no circumstances should you use a barbecue or other burning appliance that should only be used out doors. You need to think of the consequence of the actions that seem right at the time but may stop hypothermia only to be killed or injured from carbon monoxide.

Comments (0)

Add comment