One of the news during Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm, is a 81-meter tower, which will be placed in Eurovision Village in Kungsträdgården. Starting April 29, visitors can visit the City Skyliner attraction and get a completely breathtaking and unique view of the inner city.
- We are proud to offer a spectacular family attraction with 360 degree panoramic views over a stunning location. With its 81 meter, the City Skyliner will be one of Stockholm's highest points. It will be a totally unique experience from a place that has never before been available, says Jesper Ackinger Deputy CEO Stockholm Business Region and the Manager of the Stockholm Eurovision-organization.
The City Skyliner will be one of the main attractions in Eurovision Village, Kungsträdgården during Stockholm's hosting of the Eurovision Song Contest in May.
By late April 29, Stockholmers and visitors can try the new attraction and enjoy the 360 degree panoramic view of Stockholm. The City Skyliner, which is also accessible to wheelchair users, takes 60 people at a time and will cost SEK 100.
The tallest buildings in Stockholm
- 61 meters Hötorgsskraporna
- 81 meters Stockholm City Skyliner
- 84 meters Stockholm Globe Arena
- 106 meters Town Hall Tower
- 121 meters Eclipse
- 155 meters Kaknästornet
For further information contact:
For more information contact
Ann-Charlotte Jönsson, PR Manager, Stockholm Business Region, tel: +46(0)8-50828507, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockholm Business Region, with its subsidiaries Stockholm Business Region Development and Stockholm Visitors Board, is the official investment and tourism promotion agency for the Stockholm region. Stockholm is one of Europe’s most dynamic sustainable regions. Stockholm Business Region is fully owned by the City of Stockholm. Our common brand is Stockholm – The Capital of Scandinavia.