The film Glorious Stockholm , which has been developed by Stockholm Visitors Board , in collaboration with Visit Sweden and the production company Big 5 to promote Stockholm as gay - friendly city, recently received the eleventh international award. This time the first prize in the competition Gold Camera Award handed out in Los Angeles.
- The idea of the film is that it 'll show Stockholm diversity and variety and attract more people to come to Stockholm . It is therefore particularly gratifying that the movie also received very positively in the film industry , and prices have begun to fall into . It helps indeed to create further attention around Stockholm as a destination, says Christina Guggenberger , Project Stockholm Gay and Lesbian Network within Stockholm Visitors Board.
Glorious Stockholm is on YouTube and has been shown at various events around the world. Next, the film will compete in Baku International Tourism Film Festival in Azerbaijan. Here is a list of all awards
- 1:st place Gold Camera Award US International Film & Video Festival Los Angeles
- 1:st place World Media Festival i Hamburg ”Intermedia-globe Grand Award”.
- 2:st place City Tourism Media Award “THE GOLDEN CITY GATE”, Berlin. International Committee of Tourism Film Festival (CIFFTS) .
- 3 x 2:nd place Telly Awards, among others Peoples Telly Award. Also Travel /Tourism Films and Music.
- 2:nd place ”Culture films”, Tourfilm Riga
- 3:rd place ”tourism” at Film AT in Warsaw
- 3:rd place Best film up to 7 minutes at Zagreb Tourfilm, Zagreb
- Nominated “Finalist certificate” atNew York Film Festival
- Winner of “Jury award” and candidate to CIFFT atBulgaria Tourism Film Festival
For more information
Christina Guggenberger, Project Manager, Stockholm Gay & Lesbian Network at Stockholm Visitors Board, phone: +46 8 508 28533, email@example.com.
Ann-Charlotte Jönsson, PR Manager Stockholm Visitors Board, phone: +46 8 508 28 507, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockholm Visitors Board is the official tourism promotion agency of Stockholm. Our vision is to make Stockholm the leading European sustainable destination. Our aim is to increase the number of international bednights and to increase tourism and further promote the Stockholm region as host for corporate meetings, incentive travel, congresses and events. We work within four areas: Leisure travel trade, Meetings and Conventions, Events and international media. Stockholm Visitors Board is a part of the Stockholm Business Region Group and is wholly-owned by the City of Stockholm. Our joint brand is "Stockholm - The Capital of Scandinavia". www.visitstockholm.com