Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you curious about wine tourism?
Would you like to work in a small team on an innovative concept?
Then, this could be for you:
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
Wine Paths is the first digital platform featuring luxury wine, spirits & gourmet travel experiences in the world’s most famous wine regions. Our 200+ members are the most renowned chateaux and wineries, luxury accommodation, gourmet & Michelin-starred restaurants and local travel agencies of Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, Italy, Napa Valley, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa and Spain.
We are looking for a great candidate to join us in for a minimum of 6 months.
- English proficiency (ideally native speaker)
- Graphic design & video editing expertise
- Expertise in: Photoshop/Illustrator and Mailchimp
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the digital, marketing and Google Analytics world
- Interest in wine, gastronomy, travel
You will support the Marketing & Communications managers with:
CMS: content creation, updates & SEO optimization
Social Media: creation of visuals, posts, video editing, etc.
Newsletters: template and content creation, sending & follow-up, reporting, email database management, marketing automation campaigns (new subscribers, follow us on SM, etc.)
Ad hoc administrative tasks, creation of visuals/templates for internal use (commercial / support documents).
- Starting date: immediate
- Our offices are in Bordeaux (Chartrons)
- This is an Internship/Stage contract (not a contrat d’apprentissage nor d’alternance)
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV + ML to email@example.com with the subject: Marketing & Communications Stage to the attention of Muireann Larré-Larrouy & Barbara Pintos.
The Wine Paths Team
Travel the world of wine & spirits