Still steady and stable: Moody’s confirm’s KommuneKredit’s Aaa-rating
The credit rating agency, Moody’s Investor Service, has published their Update to Credit Opinion confirming KommuneKredit’s Aaa rating and stable outlook. The rating is an indication that Moody's still considers KommuneKredit's financial conditions to be strong and that an investment in KommuneKredit's bonds remains a safe investment.
Moody’s highlights the following:
- The support offered by the joint and several guarantee provided by its RLG members.
- The agency's close association with the central government.
- Its public policy mandate and dominant franchise in Denmark.
- Prudent financial management.
- KommuneKredit's excellent asset quality and very solid capitalization.
The strong rating enables us to continue to provide attractive financing to Danish municipalities and regions in the years to come. When they finance their ambitions for anything from infrastructure to sustainable change, KommuneKredit will help ensure that they – and ultimately the individual citizen - get their money’s worth in growth and development.