Press release -
Nextory's paying users increased by 60 percent during the second quarter
The book app Nextory continues to grow at a rapid pace. The company now reports an increase in the number of paying users by 60 percent during the second quarter of the year compared to the same period last year.
In the beginning of May, Nextory launched with great success in Norway and during the first two months all goals have been exceeded, which so far makes the Norwegian launch the most successful for the company. The Nextory app is now available in eight European markets and soon the app will also launch in Spain, where the company recently acquired Spain's largest, local streaming service Nubico.
– Now we are leaving yet another strong quarter behind. Never before have we had such a large inflow of new users during the first half of a year. It feels amazing and now we are looking forward to the summer which is usually the strongest period for us both in terms of new users and engagement in the app, says Shadi Bitar, CEO and founder of Nextory.
Summary of Q2:
- Paying users increased by 60 percent during Q2 2021.
- The company's best 6 months ever in terms of number of new users.
- Launch in Norway, which has been the most successful in the company's history.
- Acquisition of Spain's largest, local streaming service Nubico.
Nextory is a subscription service with audiobooks and ebooks that was founded 2015 in Sweden. The app is now launched in several other European countries. Nextory's vision is to increase reading to enrich people’s lives with great stories. Read more at nextory.com.