Press release -
One Q Technologies transforms secure cloud printing with app for HP Workpath Ecosystem
Danish software company One Q Technologies, which has offices and partner networks around the world, has developed a secure cloud printing app for the new HP Workpath platform. The app is now available for download from the HP Command Center and is being showcased across the world in a series of partner roadshows from South Africa to Sweden.
Martin Engdal is CEO at One Q Technologies, and says his company is offering HP channel partners the opportunity to disrupt the world of print management and transform the way they do business, by offering new profitable revenue streams. “This is a totally new way to deliver secure workflows for cloud printing. The solution is highly attractive to both partners and end users. The One Q App for HP Workpath enables channel partners to wrap up our app as a service and move secure print expenditure from a CAPEX to an OPEX, which aligns more closely with the preferences of end users. It really opens up the market for secure print solutions in the SMB segment.”
“But there is also major appeal for solutions partners themselves. Now, because our app dramatically slashes fleet deployment time, costs are significantly reduced. With shorter sales lead times and pay-as-you-go licensing delivering a steady, monthly revenue stream, the app will enhance partners’ profitability too. Our app will have a significant positive financial impact for partners, while at the same time be providing a real business benefits for the customers.”
According to Paul Birkett, HP’s Director Worldwide Workflow Solutions: “One Q Technologies has been a key innovator and collaborator on the HP Workpath platform by making it easy to buy, implement and manage their solution for HP resellers and their clients. We are excited to share the One Q App with our partners and their clients over the coming months so they can benefit from simpler, more flexible printing.”
Key aspects of the new One Q Apps include:
- Easily deployed across hundreds of devices in minutes from a single console, saving significant engineer time/cost, as well as minimizing user disruption.
- Users never need to think about printer set-up, and there’s no user downtime for deployment, upgrades or when moving printers
- Comes with a wide range of highly configurable security options designed to protect information, including SSL/TLS encryption, proximity card user authentication, user accounting, audit trails and much more, which helps the organisation remain data-protection compliant.
- Offers a very simple, intuitive user interface, which enables users to monitor and manage usage and costs, delivering up to 30% reductions in print costs for paper, ink and power and leading to more eco-friendly printing.
- 100% cloud-based SaaS delivery for secure cloud printing workflowsoffering mobile-like experiences that simplify each printing experience.
- Pay-as-you-go licensing means no up-front costs and removes the barrier to entry for small businesses.
- Straightforward handling of BYOD printing via mobile and other devices.
- Works seamlessly across the HP Workpath ecosystem, integrating with other apps via a single sign-on.
One Q is making it simple and easy for HP partners to sell and support our innovative cloud solutions, by creating an exclusive online HP Partner Zone with all relevant sales, marketing and support resources, as well as a dedicated HP service desk.
- Easy integration with One Q software on any non-HP printers within the fleet.
The app will be available with 60 days of free trial for HP partners and 90 days of free trial for end customers. Please visit oneq.tech/hp-workpath
--- ENDS ---
Martin Engdal, CEO, One Q Technologies, email@example.com, +45 24 24 99 16
Paul Birkett, Director Worldwide Workflow Solutions, HP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Against a backdrop of increasingly complex print infrastructure, Danish software company One Q Technologies makes print simpler, cheaper, more secure, more efficient, and easier to use. One Q’s products can be made available as SaaS in the cloud or as an on-site server solution, both with identical functionality and user interfaces. One Q offers platform independence across Windows, Linux, and public, private and hybrid clouds.
We sell and offer services to our customers worldwide, through a network of skilled and certified partners across the globe. This is your guarantee of accurate and professional support throughout the whole process, from your first contact with us, to implementing our solution and beyond. Visit our website to find your channel partners and find more information about our solutions: oneq.tech.